Note: That does not say Weird Al.
zoe has a weird, neurotic cat, well I have a weird, neurotic dog, so there! And there's two of them!
Hope, the bitch
1. She absolutely must walk all the way down the long street in order to go poop. This get's frustrating right now, as everywhere you turn, there's ice. Don't bother her, paws can handle ice, so don't tell her to slow down at the sake of the guy holding the leash trying to keep his footing.
2. Everytime she goes out, comes back in, she expects a treat. Okay, maybe we had something to do with this...lol
3. She likes to sit under my computer desk, or under any computer desk. Sometimes she lays down there, sometimes not.
Chico, the dog
1. He can open any door that is open just a crack. I swear, the dog's nose is his hand. We call him needlenose because of this, as in the plyers, he's deaf, he don't mind.
2. He hates the rain. But he loves the snow.
3. When he first saw snow this winter, and went out in it, he kept stopping to lay down and lick his paws. Dufus! That just makes them colder! He learned. But he still hates rain. I swear, he must have the bladder of a camel.
They're weird and neurotic, but we still love 'em.
Okay, so I had yet another amazing night this past Friday (6/17). So great in fact that I've been too fucking tired to tell you all abou...
Popular Posts of All Time
I CAN'T HEAR YOU BK BROILER! Carry on.
Whoa Nelly! It's quiet over here! Follow me on Twitter @bswellnow
Is it just me or does Patriots head coach Bill Belichick look like Mama Fratelli from The Goonies? It's just uncanny. And as m...
Once upon a time, Julia Roberts boarded a flight, a Southwest Airlines flight. Why was she boarding this flight, this Southwest Airlines fli...
This could quite possibily be Martin Scorcesse's masterpeice, and even tho that is very hard to realize given all the quality films he h...
Yes, I saw this ! I know, I wanted to see Million Dollar Baby , but I was outnumbered by four girls. I've heard people say bad things ab...
Just got back from seeing this. It's TONS better than Fellowship, but I don't feel like saying anything about it right now. I don...
I think this is the best Josh Hartnett movie ever. I was never really big on him, but he just has an amazing performance in this love trian...
Hmm, that's odd. I don't recall ever saying those three words before. But you should check out what Larry Flynt has to say about ho...