Yeah. I'm going there.
Anyway, if you don't know, I work for Verizon Wireless, so this may be a bit biased. But I also own a Power Mac G5 and an iPod, so I freaking love Apple, and I consider Steve Jobs a deity of some sort. So why shouldn't you rush out to your nearest at&t store or Apple store and throw at least 500 bucks at the sales people (even though we like that)? Let's begin. I will start with 10 and work down, because Letterman is the shit.
10. It's not 3G. I don't want to hear the excuses of how at&t's HSDPA network isn't big enough yet. No brand spankin' new phone should be designed on old technology. It's a waste of resources (and your customer's money).
9. You need to have at&t service. This oxymoron online should keep people away.
8. No over-the-air music downloads. This really isn't that hard. Verizon did this with the LG Chocolate a year ago. You'd think this would be a high priority, to tie the cellular world with the iTunes world. I guess not.
7. It's new technology. Never buy the first edition of a new gadget.
6. You can't watch LIVE TV on the phone. Verizon has two phones that can do this. Ah, the joys of having a 3G Rev-A network...
5. The cheapest one is 500 bucks. And you only get a 4GB iPod. That would be great if I wanted to delete 3/4's of my music collection.
4. You can't buy insurance on the phone. That's right. No protection plans.
3. The battery is built-in, so you'll need to actually go to an Apple store to have it replaced or ship it back to Apple. As long as the battery is not your average cell phone battery, this shouldn't be a problem... but the chances of that happening are, well, let's just say there's a better chance of President Bush walking into my apartment, naked.
2. The screen is made of glass. Yes, real, breakable glass. Look back up at number 4 and you'll probably bash your head against the keyboard 45 million times.
and the number 1 reason not to rush out and buy the iPhone is...
1. There's probably a more productive way to spend your money -- i.e., hookers.
So til next time, keep doing whatever it is that you're doing.
Okay, so I had yet another amazing night this past Friday (6/17). So great in fact that I've been too fucking tired to tell you all abou...
Popular Posts of All Time
I CAN'T HEAR YOU BK BROILER! Carry on.
Whoa Nelly! It's quiet over here! Follow me on Twitter @bswellnow
Is it just me or does Patriots head coach Bill Belichick look like Mama Fratelli from The Goonies? It's just uncanny. And as m...
Once upon a time, Julia Roberts boarded a flight, a Southwest Airlines flight. Why was she boarding this flight, this Southwest Airlines fli...
This could quite possibily be Martin Scorcesse's masterpeice, and even tho that is very hard to realize given all the quality films he h...
Yes, I saw this ! I know, I wanted to see Million Dollar Baby , but I was outnumbered by four girls. I've heard people say bad things ab...
Just got back from seeing this. It's TONS better than Fellowship, but I don't feel like saying anything about it right now. I don...
I think this is the best Josh Hartnett movie ever. I was never really big on him, but he just has an amazing performance in this love trian...
Hmm, that's odd. I don't recall ever saying those three words before. But you should check out what Larry Flynt has to say about ho...