Didn't I alreay do this? No, wait, that was 100 things about me, this is 100 questions...
I've never done one of these, but here we are...
1. Are you an innie or an outie?
2. Have you ever worn bell-bottoms?
3. Have you ever written a song?
no, I haven't. maybe I should...
4. Can you make change for a dollar right now?
Depends, I may have quarters lying somewhere around my room...
5. Have you ever been in the opposite sex's public toilet?
Too many times...
6. Have you ever smelled your own feet?
One word: WHY?!
7. Do you like ketchup on or beside your french fries?
Hell yes, I'll put ketchup on anything! Especially scrambled eggs!
8. Can you touch your tongue to your nose?
No, but I can do something else that is special with my tongue.
9. Have you ever been a boy/girl scout?
No, those things are stupid...except for the cookies.
10. Have you ever broken a mirror?
for the other 90, click below.
11. Have you ever put your tongue on a frozen pole?
12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who don't comment on blogs they read. (haha)
13. Do you slurp your drink after it's gone?
Yes, I do, I also crunch the ice.
14. Have you ever blown bubbles in your milk?
No, that's gross.
15. Would you rather eat a Big Mac or a Whopper?
Do I have to choose? I guess a Big Mac...a whopper has like 5 times the calories and fat...that's why they call it a whopper...that's like saying "would you rather have thanksgiving dinner or eat nonstop for week". I don't think so.
16. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping?
Oh, I wish.
17. When you are at the grocery store, do you ask for paper or plastic?
Whichever we need most for taking care of the recycling; paper for paper products, and plastic, for bottles and whatnot.
18. True or False: You would rather eat steak than pizza.
True, protein is good for you.
19. Did you have a baby blanket?
No, I froze to death. What do you think?
20. Have you ever tried to cut your own hair?
Haha, only my bangs. And I did a good job too!
21. Have you ever sleepwalked?
Yes, a couple times at home, and one time a couple years ago in LA! I left the hotel room wearing only boxers and a t-shirt at like 4am! Luckily, all the rooms opened to a courtyard, so I wasn't out in the street. lol I think I walked about 20 feet then slowly woke up, and went back and banged on the door. My mom was like "what the hell, james?".
22. Have you ever had a birthday party at McDonalds?
I think I went to one there...I don't know.
23. Can you flip your eye-lids up?
24. Are you double jointed?
No, but that's cool if you can.
25. If you could be any age, what age would you be?
What, like forever? Like be immortal? I guess the age I am now...
26. Have you ever gotten gum stuck in your hair?
Maybe, I can't remember, it hasn't been recently (i'm not an idiot).
27. Have you ever thrown-up after a roller coaster ride?
28. What is your dream car?
Well I would love to have a Ferrari, but I think the Chevy Camaro is more in my price range...but one car I love to drive around in is a Daimler-Chrysler Smart. My dad went to Germany not too long ago and he saw them!
29. What is your favorite cartoon of all time?
I can't pick one, but He-Man, ThunderCats, The Simpsons (duh), Family Guy, and The Critic are awesome.
30. Would you go swimming in shallow waters where, one year earlier, a shark had attacked a child?
*sigh* I never get to go to the beach...
32. Have you ever eaten a dog biscuit?
Haha, I have had a tiny bit of one. It was a dare...wasn't that bad...high in fiber...yummy. lol
33. If you were in a car sinking in a lake, what would you do first?
Um, try to get out? What else could I do? Yeah, I think would go to the circus...I would try to get out of the car, silly!
34. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
No, but I've been in one.
35. Can you pick something up with your toes?
yeah, my toes are my friends. but i dont smell them.
36. How many remote controls do you have in your house?
Like 4 or 5.
37. Have you ever fallen asleep in school?
38. How many times have you flown in an airplane in the last year?
Zero, zip, natta.
39. How many foreign countries have you visited?
40. If you were out of shape, would you compete in a triathlon if you were somehow guaranteed to win a big, gaudy medal?
Awards suck and are overrated.
41. Would you rather be rich and unhappy, or poor and happy?
Well I'd only pick the first pair if I was having lots and lots of great sex, so I would choose Rich/Happy. But money doesn't equal happiness, and poor people are better than rich people. Rich people are too boring.
42. If you fell into quicksand, would you try to swim or try to float?
Don't you just like tred water and not panic? Yeah I can do that.
44. Do you ask for directions when you are lost?
This one time, my dad and I were trying to get to the Orlando Int'l airport and wound up halfway to Tampa before asking for directions!
45. Have you ever had a Mexican jumping bean?
46. Are you more like Cinderella or Alice in Wonderland?
neither, I'm a boy.
47. Would you rather have an ant farm with no ants or a box of crayons with broken points?
I never had an ant farm...well not the kind you buy at a store...
48. Do you prefer light or dark bread?
I like wheat bread.
49. Do you prefer scrambled or fried eggs?
I like froached eggs the best.
50. Have you ever been in a car that ran out of gas?
No, but I like to push the limit. hehe
51. Do you talk in your sleep?
everyone says I mumble sometimes...really loudly too...I hope I didn't say anything bad about myself...
52. Would you rather shovel snow or mow the lawn?
I hate cuttin grass...except for the first two cuts of the year...those are fun, but then it gets boring.
53. Would you rather be bitten by a poisonous snake or constricted by a python?
I'd rather be stung by a jellyfish than to be attacked by any of those...
54. Have you ever played in the rain?
Yes! Especially with a girl who is wearing a white t-shirt! w00t! She quickly ran inside to get a black shirt...cami, you party pooper.
55. Which do you think is more dangerous: an angry bear or a hungry white shark?
A bear. Those things can take one swipe and knock your head off! a shark can bite you and you can still live...sorta
56. Would you climb a very high tree to save a kitten?
no, cats always land on all fours. let them get down by themself.
57. Can you tell the difference between a crocodile and an alligator?
No, I'd be too busy running...or swimming...
58. Do you drink pepsi or coke?
I prefer Barqs Root Beer. Barqs has bite, yo.
59. What's your favorite number?
60. If you were a car, would you be an SUV or a sports car?
You'd NEVER catch me in an SUV.
61. Have you ever accidentally taken something from a hotel?
62. Would you blow your nose at the dinner table?
'Sometimes when you gotta go, you gotta go' applies in this situation.
63. Have you ever slipped in the bathtub?
Yes, *sulks away*. Shut up.
64. Do you use regular or deodorant soap?
I like to be clean.
65. Have you ever locked yourself out of the house?
Yes I have. I still can't find those set of keys! It's been like 12 years too! Who cares, we changed the locks.
66. Would you rather make your living as a singing cowboy or as one of the Simpsons voices?
Ooooooh I would KILL to do a voice on the Simpsons! Hehe, the word kill and Simpson do go together quite well, doncha think? OJ, you burn in hell, cocksucker.
67. If you could invite any movie star to your home for dinner, who would it be?
Edward Norton. He grew up here so he wouldn't mind coming back. In fact, he comes back all the time, he was spotted with Drew Barrymore and Courtney Love at our local mall. Not at the same time tho...but when I heard this, I was like WTF how did Drew Barrymore come to my mall and me not know?!?!??!
68. Have you ever gotten a truck driver to honk his horn?
Truckdrivers will do anything for kids on a schoolbus.
69. Which would you rather live with: a huge nose or crossed eyes?
Well I DO have a big schnoz.
70. Would you hang out with someone your best friend didn't like?
Just to annoy them? Yes, but only for shitz and giggles.
71. Would you hang out with someone your best friend liked, but you didn't like?
No, never, I can only be on the other end.
72. Have you ever returned a gift?
No, I haven't...well not to the person, but to a store.
73. Would you give someone else a gift that had been given to you?
74. If you could attend an Olympic Event, what would it be?
I don't know...probably downhill skiing or ski jumping...or womens gymnastics to support another fellow Columbian, Elise Ray. She went to my elementary and middle school, but not with me, I went to school with her older brother.
75. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
2 shoes. My old pair and my new pair. Oh yeah, I also have flipflops.
76. If your grandmother gave you a gift that you already have, would you tell her?
No, you can't be mean to old people!
77. Do you sing in the car?
Yes, but ONLY when I am alone.
78. Would you rather jump into a dumpster or into a vat of honey?
79. What is your favorite breed of dog?
my dogs. golden retriever/border collie and sheltie. I also like german shepherds.
80. Would you donate money to feed starving animals in the winter?
81. If you were a bicycle, would you be a stingray or a mountain bike?
I don't even know what a stingray bike looks like, so I would be a mountain bike, I had one of those!
82. What is your least favorite fruit?
83. What kind of fruit have you never had?
I've never had a mango, I've had it's juices, but never the actual fruit.
84. If you won a $5,000 shopping spree to any store, which store would you pick?
85. What brand sports apparel do you wear the most?
Victory shoes (nike), my Stephen Davis jersey. FYI, I want a Champ Bailey jersey.
86. Are/were you a good student?
Graduated highschool with a GPA of 2.7 or 2.8. Just enough to get by...
87. Among your friends, who could you arm wrestle and beat?
:kevin:, :scott:, and :sam:, because I am 7 years older than them. lol I could beat :michael: or :jazy: too. I could beat someone my age too. Look at these biceps!
88. If you had to choose, what branch of the military would you be in?
Marines...or airforce, BUT NOT the other two. eww
89. Would you ever parachute out of a plane?
Hell no. Unless it was on fire and I had to. But I wouldn't enjoy it.
90. What do you think is your best feature?
My monster cock and charming personality. (haha)
91. If you were to win a grammy, what kind of music would it be for?
Grunge. That's the only stuff that I actually sound good singing. But I like the Red Hot Chili Peppers style so that too!
92. What is your favorite season?
All of them. I need variety.
93. How many members do you have in your immediate family?
Three. My mom, my dad, and my younger brother, ben.
94. Which of the five senses is most important to you?
everybody is gonna say sight or hearing, but c'mon, helen keller lived without those! So I will say I couldn't live without feeling.
95. Would you be a more successful painter or singer?
Both, I wouldn't quit til I was successful. *applause*
97. How many years will/did you end up going to college?
I have like 90 some credits already, and 4 plus years.
98. Have you ever had surgery?
Yes, but not in a while. I had ear infectoions when I was really little and I also had a lazy eye fixed...I got my eye muscles tightened so the eye would stay straight.
99. Would you rather be a professional figure skater or professional football player?
Football player! Preferably a cornerback!
100. What do you like to collect?
Um, I have football and baseball cards, but I haven't bought new ones in a long time.
Okay, so I had yet another amazing night this past Friday (6/17). So great in fact that I've been too fucking tired to tell you all abou...
Popular Posts of All Time
I CAN'T HEAR YOU BK BROILER! Carry on.
Whoa Nelly! It's quiet over here! Follow me on Twitter @bswellnow
Is it just me or does Patriots head coach Bill Belichick look like Mama Fratelli from The Goonies? It's just uncanny. And as m...
Once upon a time, Julia Roberts boarded a flight, a Southwest Airlines flight. Why was she boarding this flight, this Southwest Airlines fli...
This could quite possibily be Martin Scorcesse's masterpeice, and even tho that is very hard to realize given all the quality films he h...
Yes, I saw this ! I know, I wanted to see Million Dollar Baby , but I was outnumbered by four girls. I've heard people say bad things ab...
Just got back from seeing this. It's TONS better than Fellowship, but I don't feel like saying anything about it right now. I don...
I think this is the best Josh Hartnett movie ever. I was never really big on him, but he just has an amazing performance in this love trian...
Hmm, that's odd. I don't recall ever saying those three words before. But you should check out what Larry Flynt has to say about ho...