This is hilarious. Thanks Zooky!
4 Laughing eyes
4 Well-shaped legs
4 Loving arms
2 Firm milk containers
1 Fur-lined mixing bowl
1 Firm banana
1. Look into laughing eyes.
2. Spread well-shaped legs with loving arms.
3. Squeeze and massage milk containers very gently.
4. Gently add firm banana to mixing bowl, working in and out
until well creamed. For best results, continue to knead milk
5. As heat rises, plunge banana deep into mixing bowl and
cover with nuts, leave to soak (preferably NOT overnight).
6. The cake is done when banana is soft. If banana doesn't
soften, repeat steps 3-5 or change mixing bowls.
(( Notes ))
1. If you are in an unfamiliar kitchen, wash utensils carefully
2. Do not lick mixing bowl after use.
3. If cake rises GUYZ, LEAVE TOWN!
Okay, so I had yet another amazing night this past Friday (6/17). So great in fact that I've been too fucking tired to tell you all abou...
Popular Posts of All Time
I CAN'T HEAR YOU BK BROILER! Carry on.
Whoa Nelly! It's quiet over here! Follow me on Twitter @bswellnow
Is it just me or does Patriots head coach Bill Belichick look like Mama Fratelli from The Goonies? It's just uncanny. And as m...
Once upon a time, Julia Roberts boarded a flight, a Southwest Airlines flight. Why was she boarding this flight, this Southwest Airlines fli...
This could quite possibily be Martin Scorcesse's masterpeice, and even tho that is very hard to realize given all the quality films he h...
Yes, I saw this ! I know, I wanted to see Million Dollar Baby , but I was outnumbered by four girls. I've heard people say bad things ab...
Just got back from seeing this. It's TONS better than Fellowship, but I don't feel like saying anything about it right now. I don...
I think this is the best Josh Hartnett movie ever. I was never really big on him, but he just has an amazing performance in this love trian...
Hmm, that's odd. I don't recall ever saying those three words before. But you should check out what Larry Flynt has to say about ho...